Pages

Sunday 28 July 2013

A shadow elf and some wandering zombies

Here are the latest additions to my Mordheim warbands. As usual they were finished a while ago but I haven't bothered to take pictures.

I also made a little road sign out of a piece of skewer and some scrap bits of balsa. It got the generic fantasy treatment to work in as many settings as possible!

I tried an old school freehand shield design on the zombies shield. Unfortunately I overdid the orange glaze which took away some of the highlights and depth of the design. Its also a bit assymetrical but I'll probably get better at painting more symmetrical freehands with some practice. For a first attempt I think it went really well and I'll definitely be doing more old school shields in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment